KEY RESPONSIBILITIES – Include but are not limited to the following:
1. Handling customer parts as part of the production process (priming, liquid or powder painting, use of electrostatic paint equipment, in a high volume traveling paint line environment, etc.)
2. May be required to perform General Laborer tasks when needed.
3. Must be physically fit as throughout the course of a day may be required to move or lift heavy objects.
4. Must possess manual dexterity and will be required to use fingers, hands, arms, legs, feet and/or entire body throughout the course of the day. Must be able to stand, sit, bend, stoop, move, lift, reach, grasp or squat for extended periods of time.
5. Must possess the ability to read and write English, understand and follow written work instructions, visual aids and/or blue prints.
6. Must be willing and able to communicate, receive, understand and follow verbal instructions.
7. Must be willing and able to wear a respirator or other PPE as directed for extended periods of time.
8. Must be able to effectively operate spray guns for application of liquid or powder paint.
9. Will ensure paint coverage is good and parts are painted per work instructions.
10. Must be willing and able to work independently or as part of a team.
11. Must be able to perform good quality work within the timelines permitted by production requirements.
Starting Pay Rate: DOE (depending upon experience – applicants will be tested prior during interview process)