|1. Provide prompt, accurate, courteous, friendly, timely and professional service to all members and employees.
2. Effectively and courteously work with all departments within the credit union.
3. Process system input, documentation, member transactions, and file maintenance with minimal errors.
4. Know and understand products, services and electronic delivery systems. Familiar with terms and disclosures of all credit union accounts.
5. Participate in training and development opportunities.
6. Identify cross-offer opportunities and cross-offer products and services based upon member needs.
7. Knowledgeable of and adhere to all security procedures and regulatory guidelines included in Regulation B, Bank Secrecy Act, OFAC/CIP and IT Security.
8. Troubleshoot and resolve member and internal inquiries in a timely, friendly and accurate manner.
9. Maintain privacy of member account information.
10. Maintain a professional work environment and businesslike appearance.