Winbro Group Technologies
Winbro Group Technologies is a global leader in providing Advanced Manufacturing Systems and Production Services for the machining of cooling holes, forms and features in components for the gas turbine industry. We provide class leading systems, process development, and applications know-how as the industry’s unique supplier of Laser, High Speed EDM, ECM & Grinding solutions. Winbro has a state of the art aerospace approved part manufacturing facility in Rock Hill, SC.
We are seeking energetic, motivated individuals to join our growing company.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Repair and maintain Winbro EDM specifice tooling.
- Preventive and Reactive tooling requests.
- Continuous Improvement of Methods for Tooling Maintenance and Repair.
- Complete written and PC based maintenance records
- Maintain a clean and organized work area along with stock for internal and external customers.
- Work closely with other Tooling Technicians around business to develop best practices.
- Develop and execute specific instructional training for internal and external customers.
- Maintains project task list, resolving problems and liaison with internal and external customers.
- Interface directly with end customers as a single point of contact for tooling related matters.
- Other related duties as required at the direction of the supervisor /manger.
- 2-5 years of field service experience, required.
- AA/AS degree in technical discipline, required.
- Must be a US Citizen (US citizen or green card holder), required.
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 10% travel may be required to meet customer needs.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to communicate effectively at multiple levels.
- Strong PC skills and literate with all Microsoft packages
- Ability to read and comprehend detailed tool drawings and familiar with complex BOMs.
- Experience in an engineering manufacturing environment.
- Strong Mechanical comprehension required
- A flexible and enthusiastic attitude
- Able to work alone, using your own initiative
- Manual Machine Tool Operations Skills is a plus (Bridgeport, Surface Grinder, Metrical Band saw)
- Knowledge of precision measurement tools including Micrometers, Calipers & Bore Gages.
- Ability to measure and assemble small, close tolerance components that includes:
- Bearings, Motors, Beats, Pulleys, Seals, Collets, etc.
- Basic Electrical troubleshooting and assembling recommended.
- Continuity checks, Switch and Motor troubleshooting, wire to Connector Soldering.
- A clear and logical approach to fault finding problems.
- We offer a competitive benefits package to include 100% medical, life insurance and short-term disability for the employee, with a percentage paid for spouse and dependents.
- We offer a 401(k) plan with very generous company match in which funds are immediately 100% vested.
- We offer paid vacation of two weeks, plus five personal days per year; along with yearly holiday shutdown from Christmas through New Year’s.
- We supply work uniform consisting of a jacket and shirts.
- We offer a great work environment and opportunities for growth.