Winbro Group Technologies
Office/Technical Project Manager
Winbro Group Technologies is a global leader in providing Advanced Manufacturing Systems and Production Services for the machining of cooling holes, forms and features in components for the gas turbine industry. We provide class leading systems, process development, and applications know-how as the industry’s unique supplier of Laser, High Speed EDM, ECM & Grinding solutions. Winbro has a state of the art aerospace approved part manufacturing facility in Rock Hill, SC.
We are seeking energetic, motivated individuals to join our growing company.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Focal point for both internal or external with direct customer facing as agreed with Business Leader.
- The ability to manage, lead and motivate a small multi-disciplined team across various sections of the business in the successful delivery of non-conventional tooling, spares and upgrades.
- Provide leadership and organisational skills to ensure that projects are introduced in a timely, efficient and effective manner.
- Pivotal task will be to ensure that effective communications are made between the different functions within the organization (Engineering, Sales, Purchasing, Operations, Service, Finance, Quality) at a technical level.
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress, coordinating activities, resolving problems and liaison with internal and external customers.
- Able to read and understand engineering drawings, you will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to make persuasive arguments and comfortable in customer-facing situations.
- Work closely with Engineering, Operations, Maintenance & Finance to define and execute programs of work.
- Interface directly with end customers as a single point of contact for project/engineering related matters.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously throughout their complete life-cycles.
- Manage project timing, risk management, cost and performance against agreed targets / budgets.
- Capability to lead by example by utilizing and sharing best practice project management tools and techniques.
- Competence to work under you own initiative & motivate others in the team.
- Determines the sales order book input and manages changes and commitments.
- Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans, conferring with all internal stakeholders.
- Controls project plan and costs by reviewing and plan and schedule changes, recommending actions.
- Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and recommending actions.
- Determines and manages the export requirements for project related items ensuring that compliance is achieved.
- Supports CRM managers with system related and project information when required.
- Demonstrates project management procedures and compliance.
- 5 years experience of direct customer liaison and team supervision.
- BA/BA degree in technical discipline or the equivalent experience, required.
- Must be a US Citizen (US citizen or green card holder), required.
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 5% travel may be required to meet customer needs.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to multi-task and deal with a varied workload.
- Strong planing and organization skills, ability to multi-task and deal with a varied workload.
- IT literate with all Microsoft packages.
- Ability to read engineering drawings and familiar with complex BOMs.
- Experience with MRP/ERP systems.
- Experienced in an engineering manufacturing environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A flexible and enthusiastic attitude.
- Able to work alone, using your own initiative.
- Manual Machine Tool Operations Skills is a plus (Bridgeport, Surface Grinder, Metrical Band saw).
- We offer a competitive benefits package to include 100% medical, life insurance and short-term disability for the employee, with a percentage paid for spouse and dependents.
- We offer a 401(k) plan with very generous company match in which funds are immediately 100% vested.
- We offer paid vacation of two weeks, plus five personal days per year; along with yearly holiday shutdown from Christmas through New Year’s.
- We supply work uniform consisting of a jacket and shirts.
- We offer a great work environment and opportunities for growth.