Winbro Group Technologies
- Ability to learn and operate EDM and Laser machines along with the ability to read and understand manufacturing plans and follow complex instructions.
- Set-up and operate EDM or Laser machines using manufacturing guides and written instructions with minimal supervision.
- Produce parts to specifications; verify parts meet extremely close tolerance dimensions, alignments and specifications.
- Use hand tools to maintain tooling; use precision instruments to check tolerances and quality of parts.
- Complete written and PC based production records.
- Complete preventative maintenance checks; maintain equipment and supplies.
- Interface with engineers, supervisors, QC inspectors and other production staff.
- Expected to meet production quotas for shift output targets.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment; maintain quality and safety standards.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; at least 2-3 years of related experience and/or training; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Communicate effectively with others with the ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to read a calliper, micrometre, tape measure & indicator.
- Adequate vision for inspection with a proven attention to detail; responsible for visual inspection of completed operations.
- Knowledge of basic computer and mechanical knowledge required.
- Ability to work rotating 12-hour shifts (6am-6pm Days for two weeks then 6pm-6am Nights for two weeks).
- Occasionally be able to lift to 50 pounds and standing on concrete floors.
- A flexible and enthusiastic attitude.
- Required: Candidates must be a US Person (US citizen or green card holder)
- We offer paid vacation of two weeks, plus five personal days per year; along with yearly holiday shutdown from Christmas through New Year’s.
- We offer a competitive benefits package to include 100% medical and dental coverage for the employee, with 50% paid for dependents.
- We offer paid employee life insurance, short term disability insurance; we also offer a 401(k) plan with very generous company match in which funds are immediately 100% vested.
- We supply work uniform consisting of a jacket and three shirts.
- We offer a great work environment and opportunities for growth.
- We provide training that allows you to potentially increase your salary after successful completion of multiple disciplines.
- The starting salary for this role is $13.87/hr which will rise to $14.98/hr after successful completion of 90-day probationary period.