Winbro Group Technologies
Winbro Group Technologies is a global leader in providing Advanced Manufacturing Systems and Production Services for the machining of cooling holes, forms and features in components for the gas turbine industry. We provide class leading systems, process development, and applications know-how as the industry’s unique supplier of Laser, High Speed EDM, ECM & Grinding solutions. Winbro has a state of the art aerospace approved part manufacturing facility in Rock Hill, SC.
We are seeking energetic, motivated individuals to join our growing company, seeking to fill direct hire roles immediately.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Ability to learn and operate EDM and Laser machines along with the ability to read and understand manufacturing plans and follow complex instructions.
- Set-up and operate EDM or Laser machines using manufacturing guides and written instructions with minimal supervision.
- Produce parts to specifications; verify parts meet extremely close tolerance dimensions, alignments and specifications.
- Use hand tools to maintain tooling; use precision instruments to check tolerances and quality of parts.
- Complete written and PC based production records.
- Complete preventative maintenance checks; maintain equipment and supplies.
- Interface with engineers, supervisors, QC inspectors and other production staff.
- Expected to meet production quotas for shift output targets.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment; maintain quality and safety standards.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; at least 2-3 years of related experience and/or training; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Communicate effectively with others with the ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to read a calliper, micrometre, tape measure & indicator.
- Adequate vision for inspection with a proven attention to detail; responsible for visual inspection of completed operations.
- Knowledge of basic computer and mechanical knowledge required.
- Ability to work rotating 12-hour shifts (6am-6pm Days for two weeks then 6pm-6am Nights for two weeks).
- Occasionally be able to lift to 50 pounds and standing on concrete floors.
- A flexible and enthusiastic attitude.
- Required: Candidates must be a US Person (US citizen or green card holder)
- We offer paid vacation of two weeks, plus five personal days per year; along with yearly holiday shutdown from Christmas through New Year’s.
- We offer a competitive benefits package to include 100% medical and dental coverage for the employee, with 50% paid for dependents.
- We offer paid employee life insurance, short term disability insurance; we also offer a 401(k) plan with very generous company match in which funds are immediately 100% vested.
- We supply work uniform consisting of a jacket and three shirts.
- We offer a great work environment and opportunities for growth.
- We provide training that allows you to potentially increase your salary after successful completion of multiple disciplines.
- The starting salary for this role is $13.87/hr which will rise to $14.98/hr after successful completion of 90-day probationary period.