Williams & Fudge, Inc.
IT Project Manager
The IT Project Manager works with the Information Technology team to help lead our organization into the next evolution of our company. This position will help facilitate W&F by staying in compliance with all regulatory bodies, by bridging the gap between understanding laws, along with client expectations and applying them on a daily basis to all of our job duties.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Developing your own project management program through experience, best practices, and learning about our current methodologies and helping us improve through organization. To be clear: This position will be developing a new program from scratch and should be ready to take on the challenge.
- Make an initial assessment or a proposed project based on business requirements or engagement with management and stakeholders. Identify required assets and resources. Determine dependencies; Calculate costs; Estimate timelines; Assess risks.
- Formulate a detailed project plan, including workflow/activity plan development, adopting frameworks, assigning tasks and roles, set schedule and milestones, set budget.
- Establish project scope, objectives, specifications, and quality benchmarks.
- Communicate project parameters, policies, and processes. Set expectations for all stakeholders. Implement comprehensive project documentation.
- Establish the workspace or project ecosystem to prepare resources, systems, and tools.
- Build teams to finish the projects by clarifying tasks and roles, establishing communication channels and protocols, and promoting collaboration/relationship-building.
- Execute the project plan by keeping the project within budget, moving on time, cost-efficient, maintaining quality standards, and managing change.
- Monitor progress, including the identification of roadblocks and red flags. Initiate remedial actions when necessary. Update stakeholders with accurate progress reports.
- Close projects with honest and comprehensive post-mortems, and provide actionable insight and recommendations moving forward.
- 2-3 years of experience in an IT project management role with a small or growing company.
- Ability and desire to design, develop, and implement a project management organization from the ground up with little to no direction.
- Able to clearly communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Collaboration and Drive.
- Completed project management courses, seminars, or certification.
- Ability to work autonomously and with others.
- Passionate about: documentation, data security, change management, diagramming, continuous learning, measuring results and learning from them, cost control, clear and concise communication (oral and written), building relationships and trust with team members, and efficient time management.
Previously built a successful IT Project Management organization from the ground up.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Management, or similar experience.
Project Management (PMP) certification or similar experience.
Williams and Fudge, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.