Williams & Fudge, Inc.
Fast Track Debt Collector (One Year Outbound 3rd Party Collections Required)
Fast Track Outbound Third-Party Collections of Higher Education Student Loans
At Williams & Fudge Inc., our goal is to assist colleges and universities in achieving and maintaining low default rates for all campus based federal and private loan programs. Williams & Fudge’s professional approach to collections is designed to maximize the recovery of lost monies for the loan programs and institutional receivables.
As a part of our team, you will provide service to our clients by directly contacting individuals who are late in paying fees owed to clients and influencing these individuals to make payments to reduce all of their debt.
We Offer Our Employees
Outbound Third Party Higher Education Student Loan Debt Collectors have seen tremendous personal and financial success at Williams & Fudge, Inc.
- a dynamic and fast-paced work environment
- an exciting, creative, caring family atmosphere
- financial gains where each individual has the ability to control their income
- Successfully completing our comprehensive training that includes compliance and regulation including FDCPA and applicable collection laws in all states in which Williams & Fudge provides service and operating our software systems.
- Consistently performing on a variety of tasks including meeting and exceeding individual, and team monthly goals as well as maintaining compliance in regards to industry standards, legal standards and client specifications.
- Excellent accountability for compliance chains, follow up and a sense of urgency for numerous client needs and manage large workload effectively.
- Always demonstrates dignity, respect, professionalism in all consumer interactions.
- This position requires one evening of work per 40 hour work week.
Must have the ability to demonstrate a positive and pleasant attitude that will enhance the creativity and fun in our work environment.
What we offer
- Professional, family atmosphere where we WORK-PLAY-GIVE.
- Compensation includes a guaranteed base wage and a lucrative commission structure.
- Flexible work hours according to department needs.
- Performance based career growth opportunities.
- Paid Training, including thorough initial training and access to our internal Cornerstone continuing education program and an opportunity to earn industry certification.
- Medical, dental, vision, and optional life insurance available to employees and their families.
- Optional Short-term Disability, Life Insurance, Accident, Critical Illness and Cancer plans as well as company paid Life and Long-term Disability coverage.
- Company sponsored 401(k) & 401(k) Roth plan with generous company match.
- Paid time off and Holiday Pay as well as the ability to earn additional goal time and additional PTO.
- Relaxed dress code.
- Full access to the beautiful Historic Cotton Mill Factory, including The Junction café that has cold and hot food and beverage options, Ping Pong, outside putting green, arcade games, pool table, dining and lounge areas with televisions and outdoor covered patio.
- Numerous opportunities for fun and fellowship including Corn hole Tournaments, Annual Golf Tournament, Chili Cook-Off, Ping-Pong tournaments and various holiday celebrations, events and contests.
- Extensive Health & Wellness program that includes 15 minute quick work out sessions, weekly Yoga classes held onsite, Gym reimbursement and treadmills onsite.
- Employee Assistance Program available to all employees and their households as well as a Certified Life Coach on staff.
- One + year(s) experience in third party outbound debt collections.
- Highly motivated and competitive team players.
- Desire to work in a dynamic, fun, and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to go above and beyond to avoid confrontation with a consumer, maintain an open dialogue communicating the importance of resolving the outstanding balance while being empathetic to individuals who are in difficult situations.
- Strong ability to multi-task, including conversing while navigating multiple software applications.simultaneously.
- High level of integrity, accountability and compliance standards.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Sense of humor and creativity
Must be able to pass a criminal background check and E-Verify.
Williams & Fudge, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
PLEASE APPLY WITH OUR COMPANY ONE TIME A YEAR. TO BE CONSIDERED FOR A THIRD-PARTY DEBT COLLECTIONS POSITION WE MUST RECEIVE YOUR UPDATED RESUME IN A READABLE FORMAT. IF YOU NEED TO UPDATE INFORMATION, LOG BACK IN AND MAKE THE NECESSARY CHANGES. WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION FOR A ONE YEAR PERIOD.
Employees at Williams & Fudge are always considered family, an endearment that helped propel it to first place in the Medium Company category of inside ARM’s Best Places to Work in Collections since 2009.