Williams & Fudge, Inc.
Account Rep(Outbound Third Party)
Account Representative/ Outbound 3rd Party Collections of Higher Education Student Loans
At Williams & Fudge Inc., our goal is to assist colleges and universities in achieving and maintaining low default rates for all campus based federal and private loan programs. Williams & Fudge’s professional approach to collections is designed to maximize the recovery of lost monies for the loan programs and institutional receivables.
As a part of our team, you will provide service to our clients by directly contacting individuals who are late in paying fees owed to clients and influencing these individuals to make payments to reduce all of their debt.
We Offer Our Employees
Account Representatives with little experience to seasoned representatives have seen tremendous personal and financial success at Williams & Fudge, Inc.
- a dynamic and fast-paced work environment
- an exciting, creative, caring family atmosphere
- financial gains where each representative has the ability to control their income
Williams & Fudge, Inc. has been named “Best Places to Work in Collections” Since 2009.
- Successfully completing our comprehensive training that includes compliance as well as regulations including FDCPA and applicable collection laws in all states in which Williams & Fudge provides service and operating our software systems.
- Consistently performing on a variety of tasks including meeting and exceeding individual, and team monthly goals as well as maintaining compliance in regards to industry standards, legal standards and client specifications.
- Excellent accountability for compliance chains, follow up and a sense of urgency for numerous client needs and manage large workload effectively.
- Always demonstrates dignity, respect, professionalism in all consumer interactions.
- This position requires one evening of work per 40 hour work week.
Must have the ability to demonstrate a positive and pleasant attitude that will enhance the creativity and fun in our work environment.
What we offer
- Professional, family atmosphere where we WORK-PLAY-GIVE.
- Compensation to start of an hourly base plus uncapped commission/bonuses.
- Flexible work hours according to department needs.
- Performance based career growth opportunities.
- Paid Training, including thorough initial training and access to our internal Cornerstone continuing education program and an opportunity to earn industry certification.
- Medical and dental insurance for employees, and/or their families.
- Optional Short-term Disability, Life Insurance, Accident, Critical Illness and Cancer plans as well as company paid Life and Long-term Disability coverage.
- Company sponsored 401(k) & 401(k) Roth plan with generous company match.
- Paid time off and Holiday Pay as well as the ability to earn additional goal time and additional PTO.
- Relaxed dress code.
- Full access to the beautiful Historic Cotton Mill Factory, including The Junction cafÃ© that has cold and hot food and beverage options, Ping Pong, outside putting green, arcade games, pool table, dining and lounge areas with televisions and outdoor covered patio.
- Numerous opportunities for fun and fellowship including Corn hole Tournaments, Annual Golf Tournament, Chili Cook-Off, Ping-Pong tournaments and various holiday celebrations, events and contests.
- Extensive Health & Wellness program that includes 15 minute quick work out sessions, weekly Yoga classes held onsite, Gym reimbursement and treadmills onsite.
- Employee Assistance Program available to all employees and their households as well as a Certified Life Coach on staff.
- Team player who is self-motivated, goal-oriented, positive attitude with a competitive spirit.
- Desire to work in a dynamic, fun, and fast-paced environment.
- Strong ability to multi-task, including conversing while navigating multiple software applications simultaneously.
- High level of integrity and accountability.
- Excellent communication skills
- Sense of humor and creativity
Must be able to pass a criminal background check and E-Verify.
Williams & Fudge, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
PLEASE APPLY WITH OUR COMPANY ONE TIME A YEAR. IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR A THIRD PARTY DEBT COLLECTIONS POSITION WE MUST RECEIVE YOUR UPDATED RESUME IN A READABLE FORMAT. IF YOU NEED TO UPDATE INFORMATION, LOG BACK IN AND MAKE THE NECESSARY CHANGES. WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION FOR A ONE YEAR PERIOD.
Employees at Williams & Fudge are always considered family, an endearment that helped propel it to first place in the Medium Company category of inside ARMs Best Places to Work in Collections 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 , 2013, 2014, and 2015 award program.