West Marine Products, Inc.
Position: General Warehouse
General Warehouse Associates at our Distribution Center in Rock Hill, are high energy, motivated associates who manually load and/or unload trailers, moving merchandise to designated areas and putting away or pulling merchandise. This role is critical to providing our customers with the product they expect when they need it most to enjoy their time on the water.
You can expect the work to be physically demanding with an extremely high focus on your safety and the safety of others. The flow of freight is very fast-paced, and productivity expectations are high.
- Move product, pull merchandise, fills daily orders, and controls work flow while in a safe and correct manner.
- Stocks product to appropriate areas of the facility in an accurate and timely manner.
- Utilizes handheld radio frequency (R.F.) scanner in a safe manner.
- Maintains a clean work environment to ensure safety and compliance.
- Unload, receive, putaway, pick, pack and /or ship products to customers/stores.
- High School or equivalent.
- Understanding of RF Scanners and Voice to Pick concepts.
Base Pay rate starting at $13.00/Hr.
We have openings on 1st, 2nd and 3rd Shifts
If you are interested in applying for this position, apply online at: www.lifeatwestmarine.com