Velux America Inc
Installed Sales Business Manager
The primary purpose of this position is to develop, implement, and manage our next generation installed sales program. This position will develop, lead and coordinate strategies focused on installer recruitment. There will be a focus on establishing national partnerships to further the program through installation support and lead avenues. This position will report directly to the Manager of National Accounts.
- Lead and coordinate strategies and efforts focused on installer recruitment.
- Develop recruitment approach that broadens our program outside of traditional paths.
- Develop a plan to simplify the end use journey and make it easy for consumers to get skylights.
- Support field sales team in their efforts to increase installer base.
- Establish national partnerships to further the program through installation support and lead avenues.
- Inspire the digital customer journey and assist in establishing the infrastructure to advance our skylight specialist program (platform for quoting/scheduling, marketing connections, etc.)
- Develop and monitor metrics on the skylight specialist programs, both internal growth as well as success metrics established to measure skylights specialist performance.
- Lead with all skylight specialist installer programs to improve, develop and advance.
- Ensure requirements of programs are being met by specialists.
- Work closely with internal departments as it relates to all aspects of the program: Marketing, legal, operations, accounting, etc.
- Perform effective and high-level presentations focused on a specialist business, or national partner approach.
- This position will require regular travel nationally. It can be expected that two to three trips per month will be required on average.
- Monthly reporting on program
- Bachelor’s Degree is required. MBA Preferred.
- A minimum of three years of experience in Sales or Business Development preferred.
- Previous experience in strategic planning and budget management is preferred.
- Must possess excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Proficient with key technology tools, including but not limited to Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must be able to accurately define a problem, recognize, secure and evaluate major facts, and develop sound recommendations.
- Must demonstrate the ability to manage multiple projects and coordinate a high level of activity under a variety of conditions and constraints.
- Must have the ability to remain open-minded and change opinions on the basis of new information and developments within the workplace.
- VELUX product knowledge as well as knowledge of the building materials industry is preferred.
- Must possess good organizational and planning skills.
- Able to demonstrate a high level of customer focus.
- Self-motivated and an impactful presenter.
- This position will require travel, up to 50%.
- Must present a positive and professional image.
- Ability to perform the essential functions assigned to the position.
- Compliance with all rules of conduct, safety regulations and policies provided in Employee Handbooks, on Company bulletin boards/announcements, terms/conditions of employment or other means of communication is a requirement of the job.
Our ambition of treating employees better than most other companies includes the challenging work environment we strive to create as well as the competitive benefit programs available to employees and their dependents upon joining the Company. Some of these include:
- Group Health Insurance Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Care Plan
- Prescription Drug Card Program
- Long-term Disability
- Short-term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Cancer Protection Plan
- Company Matched 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Educational Assistance Program
- Vacation Day Program
- Sick Day Program
- Service Recognition Program
- Performance Incentive Programs
- And Much More
Equal Opportunity Employer
VELUX is fully committed to the concept and practice of equal opportunity in all aspects of employment. To further our goal of equal employment opportunity for all employees and prospective employees, it is the policy of VELUX to recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, protected veteran status, national origin, sexual orientation, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. All employment decisions shall be consistent with the principle of equal employment opportunity and only job-related qualifications will be required.
VELUX uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.