US Lawns of Rock Hill
Major Job Responsibilities
Primarily responsible for the acquisition of new commercial landscape management contracts through a disciplined sales and marketing process. Responsible for prospecting, lead generation, proposing and closing sales in a business to business environment.
- Must have knowledge of the local market.
- Outside business to business sales experience is required.
- Must possess good oral and written communication skills.
- Valid driver’s license required.
- Flexible work hours, including evenings and some travel may be necessary.
- Prospect for new customers.
- Exhibiting and staffing the booth at Trade Shows both locally and regionally.
- Management and execution of Direct Mail campaigns.
- Management and participation in telemarketing programs.
- Management, creating, distributing and monitoring metrics of Constant Contact e-mail marketing.
- Networking and participating with applicable local and regional trade organizations
- Perform job take offs.
- Formulate estimates using tools requiring Excel skills.
- Prepare proposals.
- Prepare and deliver presentations.
- Follow up on active prospects.
- Take lead position in transitioning new customers to operations.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job family chart. They are not intended to be a comprehensive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees in this job family series. Thank you for your interest in joining the U.S. Lawns team, a system of independently owned and operated franchisees. By proceeding with the application process, you acknowledge and agree that (i) all U.S. Lawns offices are independently owned and operated franchised businesses, (ii) it will be the independent franchisee, and not U.S. Lawns, Inc. who will extend any employment offers and make any subsequent employment related decisions, (iii) if you are extended an offer of employment, you will not be an employee of U.S. Lawns, Inc., and U.S. Lawns, Inc. has no responsibility or liability for any employment related decisions by any U.S. Lawns franchisee. U.S. Lawns is an Equal Opportunity Employer.