Mid Shift Forklift
Join Our Community of Food People!
Operate an industrial forklift to perform material handling assignments. Identify and transport material to and from storage areas and loading dock. Operate forklift/high-lift in order to lower stock to ground level pick-level slots from higher level reserve slots during night shift & day shift, and to put received stock in higher level storage slots during the day shift using safe operating practices.
Benefits medical, dental, vision, 401K, life insurance, strong safety culture, and much more! Benefits start day one, stellar local leadership, and best place to work!
US Foods is one of the largest food distributors with a culture and a history of promoting from within, excellent training programs and continuous improvement focus.
At US Foods®, we are committed to compensation and benefits that respect and reward our employees for their dedication and hard work. If you join our team, we provide flexibility and options to fit every stage of your career.
Monday – Friday
11 am until complete
Visit O*Net to see how your service aligns with US Foods roles
Military Skills and Experience Crosswalk: Unit Supply Specialist, Individual Material Readiness, Basic Supply Admin and Ops, Supply Chain and Material Mgmt Specialist Laborers and Freight, Stock, and Material Movers, Hand
Main Ingredients of the Job
- Transports pallet loads of product from dock to correct warehouse slot using powered industrial equipment and ensures all pallets are secure in designated slots to avoid damage or injury when product is selected.
- Replenishes pick slots with product from reserve slots to maintain inventory levels for night shift selection.
- Performs operations and safety check, including battery, brakes, lift controls, and fire extinguisher.
- Records all product, equipment, and warehouse damage.
- Maintains the cleanliness of aisles by removing any debris from floor and racks.
- Always follows safety policies and practices.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Job related certification for Material Handling Equipment; Prior Selector experience is preferred.
- Able to read and write legibly; basic mathematical skills (add, subtract, multiply, divide); must be able to understand Voxware commands.
At Us Foods® We Help Our Customers Make It with Products and Services That Shape the Communities Where We Live and Work. We Are Passionate About Demonstrating the Same Commitment to Helping Our Employees Make It Through Continued Professional Growth Opportunities and Broad Career Path Potential.
Why Us Foods?
Our Customers’ Success Goes Far Beyond Great Food. At Us Foods, We Work to Exceed Expectations and Give Our Customers the Competitive Edge They Need. At the Foundation of Those Efforts Are Our Cultural Beliefs, The Pillars That Define Our Work Ethic, Collaborative Spirit and Commitment to Service.
At Us Foods®, We Are Committed to Compensation and Benefits That Respect and Reward Our Employees for Their Dedication and Hard Work. If You Join Our Team, We Provide Flexibility and Options to Fit Every Stage of Your Career.
***EOE Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Protected Veteran/Disability Status***