Join Our Team!
Sunbelt Rentals strives to be the customer’s first choice in the equipment rental industry. From pumps to scaffolding to general construction tools, we aim to be the only call needed to outfit a job site with the proper equipment. Not only do we offer a vast fleet that ranks among the best in the industry, we pair it all with a friendly and knowledgeable staff. Our employees are our greatest asset, and although we present a comprehensive equipment offering, our expertise and service are what truly distinguish us from the competition.
We pride ourselves on investing in our workforce and offer competitive benefits, as well as extensive on-the-job training for all eligible employees.
As a highly successful national company, we are constantly looking for talented individuals to support our growth. If you are interested in pursuing a rewarding career, we invite you to review our opportunities!
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
The Experience Researcher will help to shape our customer and experience research and insights program. This role will help to inform and establish product vision, define the essential customer journeys, establish and drive the means to ensure regular insights from the field, and partner to craft the experiences that improve user productivity and drive business outcomes.
- Work with the Research Lead to shape and form the experience research and insights program, from the ground up, within the enterprise
- Partners with stakeholders to establish long-term research program vision and roadmaps
- Collaborates with multidisciplinary teams and project leadership to define and refine research scope and timelines
- Drive the research components necessary to ensure success of the overall experience research program, processes, and outcomes
- Leverages deep expertise in qualitative and quantitative research methods to create actionable insights
- Represents the needs of end users and customers within product teams and advocates for users throughout the process
- Organizes and facilitates design and research workshops with internal stakeholders
- Gains a deep understanding of user motivations and pain points through research and direct contact with end users, customers and employees
- Collects and analyzes user behavior through online experiments, field research methods, multivariate testing, usability testing or other methods
- Collaborates effectively as part of a team and thinks divergently to explore multiple possible solutions and paths to acquire necessary insights
- Engages to evolve our internal processes by bringing the latest-and-greatest insights, tools, and processes from our industry
- Works alongside and with strategic partners and vendors in a “one team” model
Education & Experience:
- 3-5 years of work experience as an experience researcher
- Multiple examples of outstanding product and experience researcher that you participated in from formulation to execution
- Demonstrable track record of hands-on research leadership, including samples of your capability to shape research engagements to produce insightful outcomes that drive engaging and intuitive experiences
- Advanced collaboration, organization and project coordination skills
- Expertise with qualitative and quantitative user research methods and techniques (in-person and remote) including contextual inquiry, moderated usability testing, and surveys
- Quick starter and nimble/creative under project and time constraints
- Passion for learning new technologies and research skills
- Service research experience preferred
Must be able to bend, squat, crouch and/or reach and lift up to 25 pounds or more, as required by the job. Some Sunbelt jobs may require driving for long periods of time, loading and unloading heavy equipment, performing work in extreme weather conditions including rain, wind or excessive temperatures and/or night and weekend work. All duties must be performed according to Sunbelt’s safety policies and guidelines. Reasonable accommodations may be made to comply with ADA/ADAAA.
The above description covers the principal duties and responsibilities of the job. The description shall not, however, be construed as a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental or similar duties which may be required from day to day.
Sunbelt Rentals is an Equal Opportunity Employer — Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran and any other protected ground
Gear up for an exciting career!
If a current Sunbelt Rentals employee has referred you for an employment opportunity please notify them that you are applying for this position. In order for the employee to get a referral bonus they need to contact their regional recruiter.