Stanley Black & Decker
UPS Truck Loader -3rd Shift
DS0960: Warehouse WorkerESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- JOB SPECIFICATIONS (KEY RESULTS EXPECTED FROM THIS POSITION IN THE FIRST 6-12 MONTHS):
- Print necessary labels.
- Scan and bundle packages together to complete waves.
- Add bundle labels and packing labels to products.
- Clean Trailer
- Verify presence of product labels and quality of bundles
- Place products on the conveyor belt and load trailer
- Identify and resolve any found damaged product
- Remove empty pallets from trailer & sweep
- Verify that labels on bundles are visible & clear & that bundle is secure and will not fall apart
- Operate Multi-Shifter
- Other duties as assigned.
- EMPLOYEE SPECIFICATIONS:
- High School Diploma or equivalent is acceptable.
- General knowledge of Distribution Center layout is preferred.
- General Knowledge of product catalog numbers and handling characteristics is preferred.
- RDT (Radio Data Transmitter) experience is preferred.
- WMS (Warehouse Management System) Reporting and Display experience is preferred.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds independently.