Stanley Black & Decker
Service Technician A Motors
MF2460: Service Technician A
Motors W/E Shift
Define, Plan, Implement and Support the robotic and logistical automation equipment put in place in Stanley Black & Decker’s manufacturing facilities, including Process, Financial and Technical analysis.
-Program, integrate and troubleshoot Collaborative robots from well-known Original Equipment Manufacturers.
-Conducts training for Production and Maintenance personnel.
-Support Engineers in vetting new technology on a technical level to understand if it is ready to deploy into the facilities.
-Optimize complex robotics and automation equipment and processes for safety, ergonomics, quality, flow, reliability, and maintainability.
JOB SPECIFICATIONS (KEY RESULTS EXPECTED FROM THIS POSITION IN THE FIRST 6-12 MONTHS):
- Work closely with area supervisor on project timelines
- Oversee the operation of automation installation and start-up
- Troubleshoot and problems solve machine issues as they arise
- Operate machines as needed
- Verify that work instructions and other paperwork are properly in place
- Understands and follows the CMO site’s EHS policy and the EHS impacts associated with their work activities
- Perform any other related duties as required or assigned
KEY COMPETENCES AND ATTRIBUTES
- Working towards degree and experience
- 2-year degree (mechanical/electrical related)
- Ability to multi-task
- Must focus on safety followed by quality
- Must be goal oriented and be capable of working in a team environment
- Must be able to communicate with people of all levels of the organization
- Must have strong leadership abilities, and demonstrate accountability and ownership
- Possess strong critical thinking and organizational skills
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate ability to drive project activities
- Must be self-driven, and flexible and willing to work the necessary overtime required to meet goals
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School diploma or GED required. Associates Degree or Specialized training preferred
- Experience in a manufacturing or logistics environment deploying stationary or mobile robotics projects Experience in fabrication, machining and welding is preferred.
- Experience with shop floor layouts, LEAN methodologies and material replenishment
Stanley Black & Decker is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
All qualified applicants that apply for Stanley Black & Decker will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.