Stanley Black & Decker
Receiving Clerk – 2nd Shift
DS0700: Receiving ClerkESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Prepares and stores necessary documentation (security pass) and enters information into database.
- Prepares, uploads, and maintains all receiving documents.
- Researches and responds to questions, requests, or problems regarding deliveries load discrepancies, and related issues via telephone or email.
- Review the information from the customer service department to ensure products are accurate and timely.
- Analyzes overages and shortages in receiving, researches issues with unexpected SKUs, and prepares manual purchases orders when necessary.
- Maintains flow of receiving docks.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is acceptable.
- Minimum of 1 year related experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, and Internet Explorer.
- Proficiency in WMS (Warehouse Management System) and SAP (Systems Application Programming) is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Must be flexible, able to multitask and prioritize
- Must possess initiative and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to lift up to 45 pounds independently.