Stanley Black & Decker
Q-Lanes Palletizer – 1st Shift
DS0960: Warehouse WorkerESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Load products on to pallets and stack products according to size and wave.
- Scan the UPC (Universal Product Code) and LPN (License Plate Number) of all products.
- Use WMS (Warehouse Management System) to ensure accuracy and speed within the warehouse.
- Re-pick boxes that are wrong, damaged, or picked incorrectly.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is acceptable.
- General knowledge of the distribution center layout is preferred.
- Must be able to meet efficiency standards of 200+ per hour within 30 days of hire.
- Must meet quality standard within 30 days of hire.
- General knowledge of product catalog numbers and handling characteristics is preferred.
- RDT (Radio Data Transmitter) experience is preferred.
- WMS Reporting and Display experience preferred.
- Ability to lift up to 45 pounds independently.