Stanley Black & Decker
PTB Runner- 3rd Shift
Stanley Black & Decker, an S&P 500 Company, is a diversified global supplier of hand tools, power tools, accessories, mechanical access solutions, electronic security solutions, engineered fastening systems and more. With over 8B in global sales, Stanley Black & Decker is viewed as a world leader in the marketplace. We currently have an opening for a dynamic individual to join our team at our Fort Mill, SC/Charlotte, NC location.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
The PTB runner is responsible for operating a PIV to transport mis-pick/missing product to different areas, pick closeouts, separating damages on a pallet, and UPS closeouts.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Utilize WMS (Warehouse Management System) to print labels an locate product
- Perform RDT (Radio Data Transmitter) and physical counts of inventory.
- Assist PTB associates as needed
- Comply with all work instructions as determined by ISO standards
- Perform RTS (Return to Stock) duties from PTB
- Assist in other areas of the distribution center as directed
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent is acceptable
- General knowledge of Distribution Center layout preferred
- Certification to or ability to obtain certification to drive forklift, order picker, walkie-rider, and turret powered industrial trucks
- Proven ability to operate lifts safely
- Strong oral and written communication skills preferred
- RDT (Radio Data Transmitter) experience preferred
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English fluently
- Ability to lift up to 45 pounds independently
- Ability to climb stairs