I & E Maintenance Technician
- Perform calibration, loop checks and repair of electronic components
- Review and troubleshoot ladder logic programs
- Recommend and maintain spare parts for all Rock Hill systems
- Preventative Maintenance Job Plans and documentation in Maximo for I & E systems
- Develop expertise in Rock Hill P & ID’s, machine design drawings
- 5 years of working experience in an I & E maintenance role
- Electrical skills to enable response to all types of maintenance work orders.
- Manufacturing plant maintenance experience.
- Awareness of PLC or ladder logic. Ability to learn control logic.
- Customer and safety focused
- Understanding of cost of downtime as related to missed shipments to customers;
- Ability to work with others and assist with good troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to specify and complete required preventative maintenance for equipment and systems
- Competency in using Maximo or other maintenance database to set-up PM’s, Job Plans, and spare parts