Product Manager, Partner Fulfillment
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy.
Shutterfly is looking for a Product Manager to join the Partner Integration team. This role will Assist in the development of a Shutterfly platform integration strategy to support the execution of products and programs across Shutterfly business segments: Lifetouch, Shutterfly Business Solutions and Shutterfly consumer.
What You’ll Do Here:
- Partner with Shutterfly business segment, manufacturing partner and engineering team to understand needs of each.
- Help define and develop an integration plan to meet product/program needs by leveraging existing or new services, technology and production capabilities.
- Engage cross functional team members to accomplish objectives.
- Establish, document and implement the necessary processes and procedures to meet launch objectives.
- Assist in the identification, vetting and integration of new fulfillment partners.
The Skills You’ll Bring:
- 3-5+ years in product management experience.
- Experience in print production.
- Experience working with XML schema
- Experience working with engineering teams in developing end solutions for manufacturing.
- Strong analytic and strategic thinking skills.
- Motivated, dynamic, creative and result oriented.
- Comfortable juggling multiple projects at various stages of completion and motivating and driving a project team to success.
- Ability to collaborate actively & effectively
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail