Print Vendor Manager, Partner Fulfillment
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy. Shutterfly is the leader in personalized photo products and services, connecting you with family and friends by sharing your photos in creative and innovative ways. With this brand, our customers can create lasting keepsakes such as award-winning photo books, customized stationary for life’s biggest occasions, and unique home décor.
As part of the Operations and Supply Chain organization you will become an important member of the external operations team. This team plays an important role in supporting the launch of new Shutterfly products and the development of new and existing fulfillment partner relationships.
What You’ll Do Here:
- Manage all aspects of new product and fulfillment partner launch.
Speak, guide and manage Shutterfly external fulfillment partners through the technical aspects of the Shutterfly order API
- Identify, escalate and resolve risk and challenges to ensure the successful product and partner launch
- Develop and sustain ongoing relationships with stake holders, external partners and cross functional teams
- Assist in creating and maintaining Shutterfly external fulfillment operation systems and documentation
- Understand fulfillment partner processes identifying any potential issues
The Skills You’ll Bring:
- 5+ years of work experience in operations or product management,
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in Business, Manufacturing Operations or Supply Chain
- Ability to work in a fast pace, high-growth environment juggling multiple projects with the ability to pivot quickly with changing priorities
- Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with an attention to detail.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Proven ability in driving successful projects
- Technical mindset
- Strong Microsoft Excel and Word skills
It is helpful, but not required:
- Understand ecommerce on-demand product personalization techniques
- Experience in developing business relationships from cold contacts
- Ability to negotiate agreements