Machine Operator (Full-Time)
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy.
What You’ll Do Here
• Operate and maintain equipment including but not limited to digital presses and/or bindery equipment (HP Indigo, Muller Martini, Stitcher, UV Coaters, etc.)
• Perform routine and preventive maintenance including troubleshooting problems to maintain quality standards and to keep equipment in running condition – request maintenance as required.
• Inspecting for adherence to procedures using, visual discrimination, print quality analysis, and judgment.
• Recognizing when routine adjustments are necessary and identifying errors at the earliest possible stage to minimize production rework.
The Skills You’ll Bring
• Able to operate and maintain Press and or Bindery equipment
• Ability to follow written instructions
• A methodical “procedure-oriented” approach to tasks and an affinity for detail for quality control purposes.
• Ability to match or detect subtle differences between colors, including shades of color and brightness
• Must have hard work ethic, ability to learn quickly, and common sense.
• Able to work independently on projects and collaborate as a strong member
• Communicate effectively with supervision, tech support, and other associates
• Excellent attention to detail, flexible