Associate Product Manager
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy.
Shutterfly is the leader in personalized photo products and services, connecting you with family and friends by sharing your photos in creative and innovative ways. With this brand, our customers can create lasting keepsakes such as award-winning photo books, customized stationary for life’s biggest occasions, and unique home décor.
Do you want to own the next generation of Shutterfly technology solutions? You will be working on the team that is paving the way for the next generation of Shuttefly Manufacturing tools and systems.
What You’ll Do Here
- Ownership and elicication of the full requirements lifecycle from definition to solution and delivery.
- Partner closely with software engineering to define, accept and manage the product features, priority and value back to the business.
- Lead collaborative agile scrum ceremonies with engineering, architecure and product management.
- Scope the work with your stakeholder and use data to drive decisions.
The Skills You’ll Bring
- Agile development understanding and disciplines
- Product definition, solutioning and delivery experience
- Entrepreneurial spirit and approach to solving problems
- Requirements ownership from stakeholder to acceptance
It is helpful, but not required to have:
- 2-4 years in an agile Product environment
- Experience working in complex Platform as a Service (PaaS) creation
- Experience working in a high volume Manufacturing environment
If this aligns to your career goals, skills and experience, we want to work with you!