Team Leader – Cold Storage – 1st shift
Schaeffler, a global automotive and industrial supplier, is seeking a Team Leader -Cold Storage for 1st Shift for our facility in Fort Mill, SC to report to the assigned production leaders. This position is responsible for producing components that exceed customer requirements and expectations.
Key duties include but not limited to:
- Responsible for providing a safe work environment and safe habits in all employees.
- Responsible for creating a motivating atmosphere of trust and open communication where employees are engaged and participating performance improvement.
- Monitors and evaluates KPI goals for the work area and holding employees accountable.
- Evaluation of employees while providing feedback to managers for employee evaluation purposes and present in all meetings as assigned
Qualified candidates will have:
- Technical degree preferred but not required
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- Experience as a skilled operator in his/her area of responsibility
- Good Knowledge of production processes, measurement and inspection procedures, production planning and control, MS-Office and SAP
- Ability to manage and lead a team
- Strong communication and conflict resolution skills
- Schaeffler knowledge preferred.
Schaeffler is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
United States-South Carolina-Fort Mill