Specialist – Digitalization
Schaeffler, a dynamic global automotive and industrial supplier, is seeking a Specialist – Digitalization to support our North America Automotive Aftermarket Division in Fort Mill, South Carolina. The primary responsibility is to lead and accelerate digitization efforts throughout region. The key goal will be to identify realistic opportunities for digitalization to add value & lead the development of strong and clear business cases for digital capability investments.
- Develop an actionable digital strategy and capability roadmap, informed and prioritized by business needs.
- Define, measure, & achieve business outcomes for highest value digital capabilities.
- Drive a digital innovation culture that embraces change.
- Collaborate closely with IT to work out effective digitization solutions for complex manual activities.
- Accountable for the continuous automation of manually intensive internal processes
- Utilize design and digitization expertise to analyze the industry, competitors, emerging trends, client feedback, and metrics to make process improvement recommendations
- Lead automation projects while partnering with IT. Ensure appropriate management of all associated aspects including project management, stakeholder management, governance, third party vendor management, training and change management.
- Prepares and presents executive-level reports to communicate the status of initiatives.
In addition to the duties listed above, the position holder must carry out tasks assigned by his supervisor that are essentially related to his duties.
This position description is not intended to serve as an exhaustive list of tasks, competencies, prerequisites, or goals. Other tasks or goals may be assigned – either on a temporary or permanent basis – as deemed necessary by company officials. Position descriptions, or the employee’s job, may be modified or changed by the company at any time.
Schaeffler is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
- Bachelor degree or higher
- 3+ years of relevant industry experience coupled with digital innovation experience
- Track record of leading delivering short-term, high-value innovative digitalization projects within timelines and budget.
- Demonstrated commitment to creative thinking and applying innovative technologies to use cases, in achieving
- Experience in concept and business case development as well as implementation of digitization projects
- Experience in defining business processes, especially in marketing, sales and service
- Experience in change management / change driven projects
- Knowledge of the Automotive Aftermarket beneficial
- Experience with new and emerging technology, including Robotic Process
- Automation (RPA) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems
- Excellent presentation skills, both in terms of developing compelling presentations and presenting with influence.
- Well-developed soft skills (communicative, team oriented, ability to handle conflicts and criticism)
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and use of office equipment
United States-South Carolina-Fort Mill