Operator 1- Heat Treat – 3rd shift
Schaeffler, a global automotive and industrial supplier, is seeking a Machine Operator 1 (3rd Shift) at our Fort Mill, SC location. The primary objective for the Operator is to assist where and when needed throughout the Segment to ensure 100% customer satisfaction. It also includes the ability to understand Segment quality requirements and to recognize both acceptable and unacceptable products.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Manually load furnace according to process documentation.
- Single layer, back to back and spreading components on a moving belt.
- Know and recognize part numbers to each component
- Keep all parts identified and properly organized in such a way as to avoid mixing
- Ensure product flow for given operation
- Follow procedures to complete assigned duties
- Report major manufacturing problems to Segment Leader, Supervisor, or Lead Person
- Obtain all necessary supplies to perform daily tasks
- Maintain all necessary quality measurements and reporting
- Transfer parts to the next operation as required
- Ensure manufacturing area is cleaned and organized in accordance to 5S
Qualified candidates will have:
- Three months of work experience. Preferably manufacturing experience.
- Ability to read and interpret blue prints
- Ability to work overtime and weekends
- High School Diploma or GED
Schaeffler is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
United States-South Carolina-Fort Mill