Manufacturing General Helper – Heat Treat (3rd Shift)
Schaeffler, a global automotive and industrial supplier, is seeking a Heat Treat Manufacturing General Helper (3rd Shift) at our Fort Mill, SC location. The primary objective for the manufacture general helper is to assist where and when needed throughout the Segment to ensure 100% customer satisfaction. It also includes the ability to understand Segment quality requirements and to recognize both acceptable and unacceptable products.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Manually load furnace according to process documentation.
- Single layer, back to back and spreading components on a moving belt.
- Know and recognize part numbers to each component
- Keep all parts identified and properly organized in such a way as to avoid mixing
- Ensure product flow for given operation
- Follow procedures to complete assigned duties
- Report major manufacturing problems to Segment Leader, Supervisor, or Lead Person
- Obtain all necessary supplies to perform daily tasks
- Maintain all necessary quality measurements and reporting
- Transfer parts to the next operation as required
- Ensure manufacturing area is cleaned and organized in accordance to 5S
Qualified candidates will have:
- Three months of work experience. Preferably manufacturing experience.
- Ability to read and interpret blue prints
- Ability to work overtime and weekends
- High School Diploma or GED
Schaeffler is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
United States-South Carolina-Fort Mill