Schaeffler, a global automotive and industrial supplier, is seeking a Machine Operator – 2nd Shift at our Plant 3 at our Fort Mill, SC location. The position is responsible for operation of equipment and process in accordance with established process sheets and work instructions. The Machine Operator will assist the assembly process by part placement and complete assembly inspection.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Load and unload machines according to process and operator instructions
- Troubleshoot process issues
- Knowledge of part number and their components
- Keep all parts identified and properly organized in such a way to avoid mixing
- Ensure manufacturing/work area is cleaned and organized according to 5s
- Follow department rules, procedures, routines, and requirements to complete assigned duties
- Responsible for sampling parts during the assembly operation, to ensure parts meet blueprint specifications
- Ensure that all components have been accepted and correspond to the assembly work order and blueprint
- Three months of work experience. Preferably manufacturing experience.
- Ability to read and interpret blue prints
- Ability to work overtime and weekends
- Basic math skills
Schaeffler Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
United States-South Carolina-Fort Mill