Schaeffler, a global automotive and industrial supplier, is seeking a Human Resources Generalist to support our Industrial division and CEO functions located in Fort Mill, SC. The Human Resources Generalist will provide overall HR support including assisting managers and supervisors with employee relations, recruiting, talent and performance management. Other duties include analyzing compensation, reviewing policies and procedures and making recommendations in these areas.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Plans and implements human resources programs by support in talent acquisition and retention, employee engagement, staffing, learning and development, succession planning, employee relations, AA/EEO compliance, completing personnel transactions and others.
- Work closely with HR Leaders to provide reporting and analysis to support key initiatives and summaries to present and interpret data, identify alternatives, and suggest and justify recommendations.
- Talent management activities including recruitment & selection of new employees, new hire orientation, onboarding, scheduling interviews, working with the recruiting system and processes, etc.
- Develops human resources solutions by proactively collecting and analyzing information; recommending courses of action.
- Assist employees with questions regarding benefits, policies and other concerns
- Improves manager and employee performance by identifying and clarifying problems; evaluating potential solutions; implementing selected solution; coaching and counseling managers and employees.
- Completes special projects by clarifying project objective; setting timetables and schedules; conducting research; developing and organizing information; fulfilling transactions.
- Manages client expectations by communicating project status and issues; resolving concerns; analyzing time and cost issues; preparing reports.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Compile and analyze data and make recommendations regarding human resources programs and systems; assist in the development and implementation of related policies, systems and tools.
- Submit required information and paperwork to payroll/HRIS for new employees, promotions, transfers, etc.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Drives own development and job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Continuous improvement and development of processes and systems.
- Embrace the Schaeffler One HR initiative and drive for team success. Team with other members of the HR organization to support and backup key responsibilities.
Qualified Candidates will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or Business related degree
- 5 or more years of experience in human resources in generalist and business partner type roles
- HR certifications (PHR, SPHR, etc.) preferred.
- Strong MS PowerPoint ,Excel, Word, Outlook skills. Experience with SAP preferred.
- Demonstrate analytical skills and the ability to effectively summarize and present information; Strong attention to detail.
- Experience using data, KPIs and metrics to support decision making.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated coaching ability with manager and executive level leadership.
- Must be flexible and able to work in a high volume, fast-paced deadline driven environment and ability to multi-task and maintain confidentiality.
Schaeffler is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
United States-South Carolina-Fort Mill