CNC Set Up Operator
Schaeffler, a global automotive and industrial supplier, is seeking a Setup Operator III (1st Shift) in Fort Mill, SC. This position is responsible for setting up and operating complex work centers at the established rate in accordance wtih the general instructions for manufacturing operations.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Sets up, operates and calibrates machines and production equipment
- Inspects machining operations and finished product against specified tolerances using precision measuring tools
- Performs routine maintenance and cleaning
- Works on highly complex machinery; determines and corrects complex machine malfunctions
Qualified candidates will have:
- Associates degree in a technical field, technical certificate, vocational school completion, related experience or work experience in mechanical field
- Understanding and fulfillment of all requirements of the Setup Operater II and III
- Looking for a horizontal milling center CNC Set Up Operator to operate a Cell Con HMC. Experience with operating a CNC lathe is a plus. Requires editing skills – Fanuc controls. Proficient in reading drawings and precision measurement equipment.
United States-South Carolina-Fort Mill