MLily Healthcare SC, LLC
We are looking for a hard-working Production Worker to assist in the manufacturing process. The Production Worker’s responsibilities include keeping the production area clean, preparing machinery and equipment for use, working the production line as instructed, and strictly following health and safety guidelines.
To be successful as a Production Worker you should be able to work on the production line with consistent speed and accuracy. An outstanding Production Worker should be able to maintain production standards and work towards improving productivity without compromising quality.
· Maintaining a clean workstation and production floor.
· Assembling products and parts.
· Following production guidelines and specifications.
· Finalizing and packaging products for shipment.
· Operating and maintaining machinery and production line equipment.
· Monitoring the assembly line and removing faulty products.
· Working on the production line and meeting production targets.
· Reporting any issues to the team leader or supervisor on duty.
· Performing other tasks as assigned.
· Safe working habits
· Technical Capacity
· Results Driven
· Thoroughness, Attention to Details
· Collaboration Skills
· Communication Proficiency
Required Education and Experience
· High School Diploma/GED
· Lift 50 pounds
· Adapt to climate change
· Experience operating manufacturing machinery
· One-year experience working in a factory is must
· Basic Math and Reading
· The ability to be a team player.