Domtar Paper Company, LLC
Entry Level Utility
JOB DUTIES: Converts fine paper rolls into continuous feed computer forms. Supports machine operator with the primary responsibility of loading paper onto the machine. Frequent use of cutting tools to remove packaging and create machine splices. General housekeeping. Lifts 5-gallon buckets of solution (43 lbs.) manually or by cart, lifts depleted paper rolls and slabbed paper (10 to 50 lbs.). Frequently lifts up to 20 lbs; occasionally lifts up to 50 lbs.
HOURS: One of the 3 shifts will be assigned; cannot be selected: 1st Shift (7:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.); 2nd Shift (3:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.; 3rd Shift (11:00 p.m. – 7:00 a.m.)
SALARY: The new hire rate is $15.97/hour plus $0.50/hour shift premium. After 45 days, the rate increases to $17.44/hour plus shift premium.
• High school diploma or GED required.
• English, written and spoken, is required.
• Must have worked or been enrolled in school for 2 of the past 4 years.
• Prefer one year of manufacturing experience, and a solid work history.
• Must successfully complete a selection process that includes aptitude test, structure-board interview, reference/background verification, fit-for-duty test and drug screen.
• Medical, Dental, and Vision with Flexible Spending Accounts
• Life Insurance for Employee and Dependents
• 401K with Company Match and Automatic Contributions
• Paid Vacation and Holidays
• Employee Assistance Program
• Employee driven Wellness and Safety Program
“Equal Opportunity Employer/Veteran/Disabled, 41 CFR 60–1.4”