Affinity Health Center
Temporary Billing & Coding Specialist
Affinity Health Center is in search of a temporary Billing and Coding Specialist to work closely with the Revenue Cycle Manager on a 90 day assignment:
· Clear claims backlog.
· Edit and correct coding including and not limited to, ICD-wo, CPT and modifiers
· Review claims for accurate clinic cross-over data such as NDC numbers, units and dosages
· Ensures accuracy of insurance and sliding fee determinations
· Process adjustments to make sure claims are ready to be filed
· Communicates inaccuracies or omissions to Revenue Cycle Manager to maximize revenue
· High School Diploma
· 2-5 years of experience in medical billing/electronic claims filing/CPT coding required
· Certified in medical billing preferred
· Experience in FQHC preferred
· Experience in eClinicalWorks system preferred
· Valid Driver’s License preferred; reliable transportation required
Please email a resume and a cover letter to HR@affinityhealthcenter.org for consideration on or before 9/30/2020.