Digital Marketing Manager
Comporium is a diversified communications company providing a Quintuple Play of five services — voice, video, data, wireless and security — at the retail level; as well as, providing security monitoring and media services for its industry customers. Under this concept, the Comporium Group is uniquely positioned to offer customers a one-stop-shopping for all their communications needs.
Responsible for the planning and coordination of digital marketing related activities to SEO/SEM, email, web content and display advertising campaigns. Responsible for planning, executing and measuring experiments and conversion tests.
- Plan and coordinate digital marketing including SEO/SEM, email, web content and display advertising campaigns.
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate and provide attribution for end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Implement conversion points and optimize user funnels.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- B.S. in Marketing or similar field required
- 3-5 years experience in marketing or related field
- Google Analytics, HubSpot, general Microsoft skills
- Google AdWords, Bing and Analytics Certification a plus
We firmly believe that our company is only as good as the people we employ. Join a company that values its employees and rewards them for a job well done!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Contractor