Home Instead Senior Care
CAREGiver / PCA / Home Health Aide / CNA
Do you want to work for an organization that makes a difference in the lives of others? Or perhaps have a desire to support the vulnerable and isolated population in your community? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then Home Instead may have the right opportunity for you!
Benefits of Home Instead:
- We offer a great culture where you will feel supported by our reliable office staff 24 hours a day.
- Because safety and wellbeing are of top priority, you will receive all required training and PPE.
- A schedule that works with YOUR life – we have a variety of shifts available mornings, evenings, overnights, and weekends!
- Excellent and relevant work experience for those considering a career in healthcare.
(Prior experience is a plus, but it is not required. As a CAREGiver at Home Instead, you will receive training from your local office. Compassion for seniors, a great attitude, and a strong work ethic are the tools you’ll need to be a successful CAREGiver.)
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check, and drug screen (costs paid by Home Instead).
- Complete or provide a 1-step TB test.
- Possess a valid South Carolina driver’s license and valid auto insurance (required for driving clients).
CAREGiver Job Responsibilities:
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ability to care for seniors with respect and compassion.
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly, congenial, and professional manner.
- Companionship – Helping to keep senior clients engaged in an active life.
- Home Help Assistance – Reminding clients of medications and transporting to appointments, providing light housekeeping, and preparing meals.
- Personal Care – Assisting with all personal care, such as bathing, showering, dressing, etc.
- Caring for clients with Alzheimer’s or other dementias.
Home Instead provides a variety of services that allow seniors to remain independent in their homes and meet the challenges of aging with dignity and grace.
We support CAREGivers as a part of our team, offering competitive pay, paid training, mileage reimbursement for qualifying trips, as well as a variety of assignments that fall within your availability. You will also benefit from a safe working environment, including enhanced training and PPE.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who has worked as a CAREGiver, PCA, CNA, Home Health Aide, or someone who has a desire to do meaningful work that improves the lives of others. Put your passion to work! APPLY NOW! We can’t wait to meet you!