Reliable Management Solutions
Reliable Management Solutions
Position: General Labor Tire Loaders 7 :00 am to 7:00 pm
Location: Richburg, South Carolina
Pay: $11.50/hr then it moves to a production rate
**Text/call Trish at (803) 334-3021 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information today!**
Reliable Management Solutions, LLC (RMS) provides customized logistics solutions to meet the demands of our partners. We partner with companies of all sizes throughout the country. While generating value through cost reduction and optimization, RMS allows our partners to focus on their core competencies.
With operations in states across the country, partnerships with industry leading corporations, and continued expansion in our future, there are many opportunities for personal growth and development when you choose to explore a career with us. Join our team and grow with us! We are an equal opportunity employer.
RMS is seeking reliable, motivated and team-oriented individuals to join our Warehouse Team. This position is within a fast-paced warehouse environment in Richburg, South Carolina. We offer competitive compensation and opportunities for growth.
- Load tires in trailers using interlaced loading method.
- Work within a team-driven environment, including following instructions and meeting deadlines.
- Perform outbound and inventory control activities to maintain the highest level of quality and inventory accuracy.
- Maintain high standards of safety throughout operations.
- Maintain housekeeping standards.
- Assist Team Members with day-to-day operations as directed.
- 6 months – 1 year of warehouse experience, preferred.
- Strong knowledge of warehouse work instructions, safety, and housekeeping procedures preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively with individuals of varied backgrounds and levels of management.
- Maintain a professional and positive attitude towards team members and customers alike.
- Maintain a strong tolerance for working in fast-paced and/or stressful situations, while solving problems.
- Ability to lift, move and transport up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to stand, bend and stoop for extended periods or for duration of shift (12 hour shifts).
- Have reliable transportation.
- Be legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Be at least 18 years old at time of application.
- Be willing to submit to a background check and urinalysis drug screen upon offer of employment.
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent, preferred.
- Full-Time, Non-Exempt
- Hourly; Production (paid weekly via Direct Deposit).
- Overtime opportunities (overtime pay is equal to 1.5 times the Team Member’s regular hourly rate of pay, for any hours worked over 40 in a workweek).
Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Company sponsored premiums for Medical Insurance, with nominal Team Member contribution.
- Dental/Vision Insurance, Life Insurance policy, and other options.
- Company match option.
Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Time Off hours in accordance with Company Policy.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)