Reliable Management Solutions
Stand-Up/Reach Truck Forklift Operator
Reliable Management Solutions, LLC (RMS) provides customized logistics solutions to meet the demands of our partners. We partner with companies of all sizes throughout the country. While generating value through cost reduction and optimization, RMS allows our partners to focus on their core competencies.
With operations in states across the country, partnerships with industry leading corporations, and continued expansion in our future, there are many opportunities for personal growth and development when you choose to explore a career with us. Join our team and grow with us! We are an equal opportunity employer.
RMS is seeking reliable, motivated and team-oriented individuals to join our Warehouse Team. This position is within a fast-paced warehouse environment in Richburg, South Carolina. We offer competitive compensation and opportunities for growth.
- Operate reach truck, including moving products and loading/unloading of materials on to trailers. Stack/unstack 5 pallets high.
- Collect and stage orders to be shipped.
- Perform general warehouse responsibilities such as maintaining cleanliness and organization of shelving, pallet area and work stations.
- Maintain high standards of safety throughout operations.
- Assist in inventory control activities to include recording of materials shipped and counting of physical inventory.
- Assist other Team Members with day-to-day operations as needed and directed.
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers.
- Comply with established policies and procedures.
- One (1) to two (2) years experience operating a reach truck. Certification Required.
- One (1) year warehouse experience.
- Strong knowledge of warehouse work instructions, safety, and housekeeping procedures.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to lift, move, and transport up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to stand, bend, and stoop for extended periods or for duration of shift (12 hour shifts).
- Ability to work rotating day/night, 12 hour shifts, as applicable.
- Ability to communicate effectively with individuals of varied backgrounds and levels of management.
- Ability to maintain a professional and positive attitude towards Team Members and customers.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and/or under stressful situations.
- Ability to proactively problem solve.
- Have reliable transportation.
- Be legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Be at least 18 years old at time of application.
- Be willing to submit to a background check and urinalysis drug screen upon offer of employment.
- Current forklift / reach truck certification, Required.
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent.
- Full-Time, Non-Exempt
- Hourly (paid weekly via Direct Deposit).
- Overtime opportunities (overtime pay is equal to 1.5 times the Team Member’s regular hourly rate of pay, for any hours worked over 40 in a workweek).
Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Company sponsored premiums for Medical Insurance, with nominal Team Member contribution.
- Dental/Vision Insurance, Life Insurance policy, and other options.
- Company match option.
Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Time Off hours in accordance with Company Policy.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)