Reliable Management Solutions
Production Team Lead (Warehouse)
Position: Production Team Lead (Warehouse)
7:00 am to 3:30 pm Monday through Friday (hours will change to 12 hour rotating shift)
**14.50 an hour**
“The Novo culture has the utmost respect for our team members, families, and local community. As a member of Novo, we warmly welcome you and your family to the Novo team. We empower our team members to advocate for our cultural values of respect, safety, transparency, and continuous improvement. Our team is proud to work for Novo, and we’re proud to work with them. Join us in making a difference for our partners.”
With operations in states across the country, partnerships with industry leading corporations, and continued expansion in our future, there are many opportunities for personal growth and development when you choose to explore a career with us. Join our team and grow with us! We are an equal opportunity employer.
Novo is seeking a reliable, self-driven, and team-oriented professional with problem solving, communication, and management skills for the position of Team Lead. This position is within a fast-paced warehouse environment in Richburg South Carolina. We offer competitive compensation and opportunities for growth.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Support the Team Leads in monitoring daily inbound and outbound schedules to anticipate for resource planning, equipment and effective process flow.
- Assist in maintaining location control by reviewing location availability, capacity, and storage conditions.
- Monitor daily cycle counts to ensure the process is performed according to work instructions or procedures.
- Assist Team Leads to prioritize shipping and receiving activities to effectively meet order fulfillment and shipping schedules.
- Accomplish all assigned tasks efficiently and ensure all inventories are distributed to their designated inventory locations accordingly.
- Monitor the Will-Call (WC) process to ensure WC orders are prioritized, accurately processed and ship in timely fashion.
- Perform Material Handling activities according to established company policies.(Receiving, Picking, Inventory Control)
- Oversee accuracy of incoming and outgoing paperwork; ensure paperwork is processed promptly and correctly.
- Assist new employees with the training and orientation of the warehouse policies and procedures.
- Complete Monthly Safety and security inspections.
- Maintain positive and effective communication with peers, management, and other departments.
- Assist with the document control process to maintain current and reliable SOPs as well as emergency operation procedures.
- Maintain and report discrepancies found during receiving and order picking. i.e. SKU counts, SKU description, and physical item conditions
- Assist the Team Leads with the WMS system management, as relates to shipping, receiving, and inventory control.
- Assist the Team Leads to insure all equipment PMs’ are scheduled according to time-frame agreed by contract.
- Monitor the equipment daily inspection report to ensure proper utilization, safety and minimum down time.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor or any member of the GITI management team.
- Have reliable transportation.
- Be legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Be at least 18 years old at time of application.
- Be willing to submit to a background check and urinalysis drug screen (drug screen scheduled following interview).
- Ability to stand/walk for extended period of time on concrete floor.
- Push and Pull up to 300 lbs
- Lifting up to 50 pounds without limitation.
Education, Experience, and Certification
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum of two (2) to three (3) plus years of warehouse experience.
- At least 5 years of experience in shipping & receiving environment or related field. Experience with Warehouse Management System and/RF/RFID a plus.
- Valid state issued Driver’s License is a must. Forklift Driver Certification on Reach Truck, Sit Down Truck, Order Picker and/or Carton Clamps is highly preferred.
- Computer Skills, Data Entry using Excel Spreadsheets
- Conflict Management
- Problem Solving
- Result Driven
- Technical Skills
- Full-Time, Non-Exempt.
- Hourly (paid weekly via Direct Deposit).
- Overtime opportunities (overtime pay is equal to 1.5 times the Team Member’s regular hourly rate of pay, for any hours worked over 40 in a workweek).
Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Company match option.
Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Time Off hours in accordance with Company Policy.
- Paid Holiday hours in accordance with Company Policy.