2nd & 3rd Shift Maintenance Technician
- Read and interpret blueprints, schematics, manuals, and written instructions as necessary to complete an assigned task
- Proficient in the use of hand tools, power tools, and maintenance shop equipment. Examples of typical equipment would be a lathe, grinder, drill press, pipe threader, etc.
- Ability to use a cutting torch and to bronze
- Perform Millwright discipline. This includes alignment with dial indicators, install sheaves and belts, verify and set belt tension, etc.
- Perform Pipefitter discipline. This includes installing, modifying, and repairing piping conduit and instrument tubing runs.
- Maintain plant mechanical equipment and systems to ensure efficiency and minimal downtime.
- Install, troubleshoot, and repair production presses and associated equipment
- Install, troubleshoot, and repair hydraulic systems and components
- Install, troubleshoot, and repair electrical systems and devices (Includes motors, lighting systems, plant electrical – 240V & 480V systems, HVAC, PLC Troubleshooting and programming)
- Perform preventative maintenance and housekeeping
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Graduate of a two year technical / trade school or specialize in technical skill. (Example: HVAC, Electrical, PLC’s, etc.)
Pass a generalized maintenance test and have knowledge of:
High level of motivation; able to work independently