Job Title: Manufacturing Technician
Job Classification: Non-Exempt
Supervisor/Manager: Manufacturing Manager
- Adhere to company policies and procedures
- Maintain the highest standards for quality workmanship, safety and housekeeping
- Responsible for Production efficiency and Continuous Improvement
- Responsible for assembly troubleshooting and repairing
- Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production equipment and plant facility’s equipment.
- Support equipment PM, repair documentation and equipment down-time metrics.
- Responsible for equipment release to production and training operators related to PM.
- Assists with validation and start-up of new production equipment and/or processes.
- Perform minor building, HVAC, plumbing, and electrical repairs as necessary
- Maintain inventory of repair equipment, parts, tools, and supplies
- Must be available to work after hours and weekend as required
- Perform other maintenance duties as requested
Associate degree in Electronics or Mechanical
5+ years experience in Manufacturing
Must be able to read and communicate in English
Experience in Lean and Kaizen
Experience in Electronics, Electrical, reading Schematics to component level
Advanced problem-solving skills
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and requirements of personnel as classified.
Job Type: Full-time
- Manufacturing: 5 years (Required)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Innovative — innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive — competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
- Monday to Friday