Manufacturing Equipment Technician
Job Title: Manufacturing Equipment Technician
Job Classification: Non-Exempt
Supervisor/Manager: Manufacturing Manager
- Adhere to company policies and procedures
- Maintain the highest standards for quality workmanship, safety and housekeeping
- Responsible for Production efficiency and Continuous Improvement
- Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production equipment and plant facility’s equipment.
- Responsible for equipment PM, repair documentation and equipment down-time metrics.
- Responsible for equipment release to production and training operators related to PM.
- Assists with validation and start-up of new production equipment and/or processes.
- Responsible for building, HVAC, plumbing, and electrical repairs as necessary
- Maintain inventory of repair equipment, parts, tools, and supplies
- Must be available to work after hours and weekend as required
- Perform other maintenance duties as requested
Associate degree in Electronics or Mechanical
5+ years experience in Manufacturing Equipment
Experience in Electronics, Electrical, reading Schematics to component level
Experience in Chillers, Compressors
License in Electrical is a plus
Advanced problem-solving skills
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and requirements of personnel as classified.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Manufacturing Equipment: 5 years (Required)
- One location
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Innovative — innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive — competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible