Possehl Connector Services, Inc.
Chemistry Lab Manager
- Overall management of Wet Chemistry Laboratory.
- Management of Laboratory Equipment (AA, ICP, UV-VIS, Auto-titration, etc.)
- Maintaining inventory of plating/laboratory chemicals and supplies.
- Day to Day Laboratory Support of the Manufacturing Operation.
- Participates in Annual 8 hour HAZWOPER, RCRA and DOT training.
- Conducts Annual RCRA Training of Production, Laboratory, & Environmental Staff.
- Hazardous Waste Management.
- Quarterly Hazardous Waste Reporting
- Annual Tier II and TRI Reporting
- Environmental Compliance (Local, State, Federal).
- Annual RCRA Training of Facility Personnel.
- Waste Minimization Reporting.
- Manage Cost Effective Environmental Controls
- Overall management of lab technical team
- Must possess a minimum of a Bachelor of Science Degree in Chemistry or a related field.
- Ten years’ experience in operations of Chemistry lab in the Electroplating industry or related field
- Position reports to the President.
- This position’s central focal point is operation of the wet laboratory and the chemical storage areas of the plant.
- Critical thinking skills and commitment to continuous improvement.
More about PCSC:
Plant operates 24 x7 with flex schedule into Friday as demand requires.
PCSC operates an air conditioned plating facility.
We operate 10 reel to reel plating lines with selective plating of precious metals on stamped and flat stock type materials.
PCSC is certified to IATF 16949:2015 level