Piedmont Medical Center
Radiology Scheduler PRN Days
Surgical Scheduler schedules patients for surgery, tests, referrals, medical and cardiac clearance, pre-op tests and review meds and health history.
- Scheduling patients for surgery, completing facility paperwork.
- Scheduling patients for diagnostic tests such as bone scan, MRI, CT, EMG/NCS, ESI.
- Reviewing patient’s meds and health history to determine pre-admission testing needs.
- Scheduling appropriate medical and cardiac clearances.
- Scheduling patient for follow-up appointments and tests.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required: High School diploma or GED. Evidence of Medical Terminology proficiency.
Required: 1 year.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.