Piedmont Medical Center
The Paramedic is an essential position accountable for administering basic and advanced life support and stabilization procedures to patients at the accident or illness scene, and during transport to medical facilities.It is the expectation that the Paramedic will exemplify the highest professional standards and continuously fosters an enriching, supportive and dynamic team environment.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Department Knowledge and Experience
- At least two years full time experience as a 911 EMS provider preferred.
- Formal Education
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- Associate’s degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- Licensure and Certification:
- South Carolina Paramedic certification
- Nationally Registered Paramedic certification within one year of employment
- BCLS required
- ACLS required
- PALS or PEPP required within orientation period
- NIMS compliant with Incident Command/Incident Management within orientation period
- 100, 200, 700, 800
- Valid South Carolina or North Carolina Drivers License
PRIMARY LOCATION:Rock Hill, South Carolina
FACILITY:Piedmont Medical Center
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.