Piedmont Medical Center
PAINTER FULL TIME ROTATING SHIFTS
Maintains building finishes. Reports directly to, and works under the guidance of Manager/Supervisor. Has medium to high level of expertise to perform painting.
If more than one painter and there is a Painter – Lead, will take daily direction form the Lead.
- Maintains a safe and workable environment for all building users.
- Performs painting, finish application, wall repair to building finishes.
- Maintains all building finishes throughout the facilities.
- Responds to routine and emergency calls for corrective maintenance involving building finishes.
- Performs rough and finish wall repair and finishing as directed.
Required: High school diploma or equivalent required.
Preferred: Graduate of trade or vocational school in related field
Required: Four years of progressive experience with a painting or construction company or experience in a commercial or hospital service environment.