Piedmont Medical Center
Director, Cath Lab and Cardiovascular Services – Piedmont Medical Center $10K SIGN-ON BONUS
- Responsible for the direction and coordination of the activities of the assigned division in order to execute daily operations and meet the objectives of the hospital Plan for the Provision of Patient Care.
- Implements standards and evaluates the quality and effectiveness of nursing and respiratory care delivered and operations of departments.
- Has administrative responsibility for assigned departments and for program development within the Department of Patient Care Services and Operations.
- Works collaboratively with medical staff and hospital administration to personalize the Piedmont Medical Center strategic plan.
- Leads and participates in development of programs and services to meet the needs of the community.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.In accordance with The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), it is possible that requirements may be modified to reasonably accommodate disabled individuals.However, no accommodations will be made which may pose serious health or safety risks to the employee or others or which impose undue hardships on the organization.
Bachelor degree required
Masters degree preferred and/or willing to pursue Masters.
3 to 5 years experience in an acute care facility including at least 2 years experience in the specialty area is required.
Respiratory Therapy experience preferred.
Management experience is required.
American Heart Association BLS CPR required.
American Heart Association ACLS certification preferred
A valid Permanent Multi-State RN License from the state in which you reside is preferred.
Should you hold a RN license from another Compact state, you are required to apply for and obtain a Multi-State RN License from the state in which you reside within 30 days.
PRIMARY LOCATION:Rock Hill, South Carolina
FACILITY:Piedmont Medical Center
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.