Performance Food Group
Sanitation – Receiving
Job Title: Sanitation – Receiving
Location: CDC SC Cust. Warehouse (0156)
- Successfully completes all assigned Pure Safety training modules.
- May be required to operate and obtain certification of all required equipment to complete janitorial and cleaning duties.
- Performs general janitorial, cleaning and sanitation related job tasks in warehouse facility (including dry, cooler, freezer areas) and similar duties in office areas as directed.
- General cleaning duties include but are not limited to sweeping, dusting, mopping, trash pickup and use of compactor.
- May be required to work with and handle all cleaning chemicals as directed in the hazmat guide.
- Completes all work according to company health and safety policies and guidelines. Reports any and all unsafe conditions or unsafe acts immediately.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Req Number: 21868BR
Address Line 1: 1441 Firetower Road
Job Location: Rock Hill, South Carolina (SC)
Shift: 1st Shift
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
EEO Statement: Performance Food Group and/or its subsidiaries (individually or collectively, the “Company”) provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all applicants and employees, regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations. Please click on the following links to review: (1) our EEO Policy; (2) the “EEO is the Law” poster and supplement; and (3) the Pay Transparency Policy Statement.
Required Qualifications: High School Diploma or Equivalent
Pass a post offer drug screen and criminal background check
3-6 months of general sanitation, cleaning and/or janitorial work experience.
Division: PFG Customized
Job Category: Operations
Preferred Qualifications: 6-12 months of general sanitation, cleaning and/or janitorial work experience in warehouse environment; Pallet jack experience/certification.
Reliable employee- No attendance/ tardy issues
State: South Carolina
PFG Customized Distribution meets the special needs of some of America’s most recognized national chain restaurants, including Cracker Barrel, TGI Friday’s, Outback Steakhouse, Red Lobster and Ruby Tuesday. Providing customized attention and a centralized contact for product lines, menu changes and account coordination, PFG Customized Distribution serves customers across the United States and in more than 40 countries.