Performance Food Group
- $3000 Sign On Bonus
- $2000 Referral Bonus
STARTS PAYING OUT IN 30 DAYS
- Select cases and other containers of food and non-foods products to fill customer orders from multi-level rack warehouse storage systems.
- Items are placed on pallets and completed orders are moved to the loading dock staging area with an electric pallet jack / forklift, wrapped, labeled and readied for shipment in a timely manner observing all safety regulations and ensuring all quality standards are met while maintaining the efficient flow of product through the production process.
- Follow all preferred work methods, safety policies and procedures per company guidelines.
- Ensure work area is safe and report any unsafe conditions and/or acts immediately.
- Review work schedule, obtain supplies required to perform the work and prepare for operations.
- Perform a safety check on pallet jack / forklift to be used and insure that all other safety devices are functioning properly.
- Put on all required Personal Protective Equipment and Safety Gear.
- Meet required productivity and accuracy standards per location and company guidelines.
- Place pallets on pallet jack and operate along assigned multi-level racks and locate products according to order sheets.
- Manually place the appropriate stock items on pallet from pick slots and racks as required.
- Use single and/or double pallets as directed.
- Transport completed palletized customer order to shipping dock staging area. May be required to shrink-wrap pallet for staging.
- Remove batteries requiring recharging, replace with charged batteries, or attach re-charger and complete vehicle inspection checklist.
- At the end of the shift secure all equipment and complete all necessary paperwork.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Function as a team member within the department and organization, as required, and perform any duties assigned to best serve the company.
Address Line 1
1441 Firetower Road
Rock Hill, South Carolina (SC)
Full Time / Part Time
Performance Food Group and/or its subsidiaries (individually or collectively, the “Company”) provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all applicants and employees, regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations. Please click on the following links to review: (1) our EEO Policy; (2) the “EEO is the Law” poster and supplement; and (3) the Pay Transparency Policy Statement.
• Must be able to work the scheduled / assigned times and required overtime for the position
• Able to stand, walk, reach and lift repeatedly throughout shift
• Able to lift, stack, and/or pull products off shelves, as well as replenish product, from various heights weighing between 10-40 pounds and generally up to 90 pounds, depending on the location, throughout shift.
• Able to work in multi-temperature environments, i.e. cooler, freezer and dry.
• Pass post offer drug test and criminal background check.
• High School Diploma/GED or State Approved Equivalent.
PFG Customized Distribution meets the special needs of some of America’s most recognized national chain restaurants, including Cracker Barrel, TGI Friday’s, Outback Steakhouse, Red Lobster and Ruby Tuesday. Providing customized attention and a centralized contact for product lines, menu changes and account coordination, PFG Customized Distribution serves customers across the United States and in more than 40 countries.