Performance Food Group
Order Selector – $3K Sign On Bonus
PFG Customized Distribution meets the special needs of some of America’s most recognized national chain restaurants, including Cracker Barrel, TGI Friday’s, Outback Steakhouse, Red Lobster and Ruby Tuesday. Providing customized attention and a centralized contact for product lines, menu changes and account coordination, PFG Customized Distribution serves customers across the United States and in more than 40 countries.
- $3,000 Sign On Bonus
- $2,000 Referral Bonus
- Locate, select and transport product according to order sheets with electric pallet jack/forklift.
- Physical requirements include but are not limited to standing, walking, reaching, lifting, stacking or pulling products of various sizes, on shelves of various heights, weighing between 10-90lbs throughout the shift.
- Loading/prepping pallets with appropriate items from pick slots and racks (use single and/or double pallets as required)
- Properly prepare and label shipments, ensuring all quality standards are met.
- Meet required productivity and accuracy standards per location and company guidelines.
- Follow all preferred work methods, safety policies and procedures per company guidelines. Perform safety checks as directed and report any issues immediately.
- Ensure all equipment is secure, remove/replace batteries and complete all necessary paperwork.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
10 A.M. start time to finish
Must be able to work the scheduled / assigned times and required overtime for the position. Able to stand, walk, reach and lift repeatedly throughout shift. Able to lift, stack, and/or pull products off shelves, as well as replenish product, from various heights weighing between 10-35 pounds and generally up to between approximately 60 and 90 pounds, depending on the location, throughout shift. Able to work in multi-temperature environments, i.e. cooler, freezer and dry. Pass post offer drug test and criminal background check.
High School Diploma/GED or State Approved Equivalent
6 Months – 1 Year
Warehouse and/or distribution work experience using a motorized pallet jack. Foodservice distribution or related industry experience. Motorized pallet jack certified
Performance Food Group and/or its subsidiaries (individually or collectively, the “Company”) provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all applicants and employees, regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations. Please click on the following links to review: (1) our EEO Policy; (2) the “EEO is the Law” poster and supplement; and (3) the Pay Transparency Policy Statement.